[Lcdproc] Left and Right Keys

  • From: robijn AT natlab.research.philips.com (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Left and Right Keys
  • Date: Fri Sep 27 07:19:01 2002

On 26 Sep 2002 at 22:15, Aleksandr Milewski wrote:

> OK, I really abusively hacked in support for left and right keys.

:)

> The one thing that wasn't obvious to me was how to get OK/Enter to go
> from a client screen to the menu if the client doesn't use it.

It's reserved in shared mode so then a client will get Enter
only if the menu is not active. The menu will only get Enter if
it is in front. Only the menu key is exclusively reserved.

> Or, maybe the right way to do that is to provide a way for a client to
> cause the menu to appear. Suggestions?

That's what I've thought about as well. But I don't know
how/what. If someone has a practical need, let's see what is the
best solution. Does anyone need it already ?

> Commenting out the Options, Screens, and Testing menus seemed to cause
> no harm, just a few compiler warnings.

Hehe;)

> Joris: I warned you these would be ugly. ;)
>
> Diffs attached. (I checked a copy out of CVS about three days ago, and
> checked it into my local CVS repository, hence these diffs are against r
> 1.1, which reflects the Sourceforge CVS as of the 23rd.)

No changes in those days as far as I know.

Thanks !

Joris

--
Joris Robijn