[Lcdproc] Using 0.5 Menus with CFontz633

  • From: zandr AT digitalfountain.com (Aleksandr Milewski)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Using 0.5 Menus with CFontz633
  • Date: Wed Sep 25 04:21:02 2002

I'll round up some replies below, but lead with an "issue". Not really a
bug, more like something to document. You have to set the string for a Ring
before you set the value. Makes sense if you think about it, but since I'm
pulling the values out of CORBA (don't ask) I was debugging the wrong thing
for a while. ;)