[Lcdproc] PowerTip LCD

  • From: german AT piraos.com (German Gomez Garcia)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] PowerTip LCD
  • Date: Tue Sep 24 08:59:01 2002

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 09:09:17AM +0100, Luis.F.Correia wrote:
> Which model are you looking for?
>
> At first glance, none is HD44780, but don't dispair, maybe some of the other
> chips may be supported.

Well, it seems that in fact it is compatible with the HD44780,
but only in 4bit mode, I'd wired it using the winamp mode and it didn't
work, but I rewired it using the scheme that appears in the lcdproc
webpage (that seems the 4bit model) and it's working perfectly!! :-D

Regards,

- german

--
Send email with "SEND GPG KEY" as subject to receive my GnuPG public key.