[Lcdproc] Volunteering?

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Volunteering?
  • Date: Thu Sep 19 19:30:02 2002

At 16:40 +0200 19/09/02, Yiorgis Gozadinos wrote:
>I felt really happy to see all these answers yesterday. The project look
>really active and promising.

Yeah, lcdproc has a pretty good little community overall, there's
good communication and nice people. <rant>If only it's website could
be on CVS... 8)</rant>

>I'm sorry if what I ask has been asnwered
>before, I did not find any search facilities on the mail list and thought
>that browsing through megs (gigs) of messages would be a waste of time.

I usually use Google with its "limit search to domain" feature and I
add the lcdproc keyword, for example when searching for USB about
LCDproc, I'd go to google and type: USB lcdproc
site:lists.omnipotent.net
It's kinda ackward, but it's better than nothing...

Best,
GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion