[Lcdproc] Volunteering?

  • From: gozadinos AT cpat.ups-tlse.fr (Yiorgis Gozadinos)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Volunteering?
  • Date: Thu Sep 19 14:39:02 2002

Hi again.

I felt really happy to see all these answers yesterday. The project look
really active and promising. I'm sorry if what I ask has been asnwered
before, I did not find any search facilities on the mail list and thought
that browsing through megs (gigs) of messages would be a waste of time.

So, to come to the point: During the next month I would like to finish and
release my projects (mainly physics stuff) under GPL. The reason is that in
November I will have to go back to Greece (where I come from) and do the army
(which I have been avoiding for years as a deserter). That gives me some
time, to work on the crystalfontz 632. I would prefer rather than do just
another driver to work on the lcdproc and add the extra functionality for the
632. If you believe this is not good because it will mess with the generality
of the project then I'll go ahead with a 632 specific C++ driver. Let me know
what you think and then we can go ahead with the details.

Greets,
G. Gozadinos