[Lcdproc] Contrast and other goodies for Crystalfontz

  • From: robijn AT natlab.research.philips.com (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Contrast and other goodies for Crystalfontz
  • Date: Wed Sep 18 06:58:02 2002

On 17 Sep 2002 at 18:21, Goetz Bock wrote:

> > > Contrast setting?
> > > Backlight intensity setting?
> IIRC they are in the config file, and in the driver ... and work.
> There is no option to change them on a running server, but when
> starting you can configure it.

There always was the possibility in 0.4 to set the on/off
brightness and contrast. Also in 0.5 it is implemented and did
work, but I'm not sure if it is right now still working
properly, because I don't have such a display.

The driver that you're using should of course support the
settings. Actually, in 0.5 the menu entries about contrast etc
will disappear if they are not supported. They should be in the
menu of the given driver.

If you're using on 0.5, please let me know if it works or not.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>