[Lcdproc] Kernelsettings

  • From: Luis.F.Correia AT seg-social.pt (Luis.F.Correia)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Kernelsettings
  • Date: Tue Sep 17 12:31:01 2002

I just don't get it, you complain about several things, but you go and get
the package from debian?

Why didn't you go to the lcdproc website?

Although the package may be similar, we cannot guess which parameters were
used to compile such package.

Please do the following: get the 0.4.3 package from here
http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/download/lcdproc-0.4.3.tar.gz , follow our
suggestions and if it still does not work, say it here.