[Lcdproc] Contrast and other goodies for Crystalfontz

  • From: gozadinos AT cpat.ups-tlse.fr (Yiorgis Gozadinos)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Contrast and other goodies for Crystalfontz
  • Date: Tue Sep 17 12:04:01 2002

Hi all, my first message to your list.
Just wondering:
I recently became a happy owner of a crystalfontz 632 display. Everything
works fine under lcdproc, but I'm wondering if any of the following have or
will be implemented:

Contrast setting?
Backlight intensity setting?
Pixel by pixel scrolling?

If not has anybody found a linux driver specific to the 632?

Also, I've written a nice c++ wrapper to a generic LCDproc client doing all
the stuff I could only find for Perl, C or whatever else. If anybody would
like to test it/use please let me know at
gozadinos at cpat.ups-tlse.fr
I will release it under GPL soon anyway (once I clean it) and let everbody
know.
cheers,
Giorgis Gozadinos