[Lcdproc] hd44780 driver and keypresses

  • From: robijn AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] hd44780 driver and keypresses
  • Date: Fri Mar 29 15:31:01 2002

> BTW: screen_add_key is not mentioned in netstuff.txt.
> I guess, we'll have to update that file ;)

I've never understood what it was for. If you reserve it as client then you
can always decide for which screen the key was meant. One other poblem
with screen_ad_key is that it does not return the screen parameter in
the "key K" information. It _should_ return key S K (s=screen), otherwise
what's it for ?

I don't think this screen_add_key command is very well thought through.
Maybe we should remove it. I think we should at least not advertise it
in th documentation.

Joris