[Lcdproc] 0.4.3: LCDproc "uptime"

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] 0.4.3: LCDproc "uptime"
  • Date: Fri Mar 29 00:16:01 2002

> > > On my box LCDd and lcdproc have been running for 27 hours
> > > now - without any problems.
> >
> > 34 hours now.
>
> Almost 36 hours now.

I have a version of CVS 0.4.3 of 24 feb running 4 days. It already
ran 23 days earlier, but then my server crashed. I will now place the
latest version on it and testrun that one instead.

I have Debian Linux stable/testing with gcc 2.95.2 on an AMD K6-III
300, kernel 2.2.19 /RAID /IDE /freeswan. Display: HD44780 serialLpt 2
wire. I have not seen a crash of LCDd yet.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>