[Lcdproc] indent again...

  • From: David GLAUDE Mailing" <dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE Mailing)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] indent again...
  • Date: Thu Mar 28 14:01:01 2002

> So, I guess we should use a predefined one.
> AFAIK we agreed on the Berkeley indent, didn't we?

Berkeley indent?
Or GNU indent?
Or is it the same.

A free software should only use free software to be compiled/...
And should not rely on non-free software (even if it is open).

This mean we should use gcc and bison rather than cc and lex.
But this of course political issue. ;-)

I am sure we can tell GNU indent to behave like Berkley indent.
Remember GNU indent default to GNU coding guideline.
We are not a GNU project, just a free one.
So we don't have to use GNU coding style.

Do what ever you want, just tell us how to indent the way you indent. ;-)

David GLAUDE