[Lcdproc] some drivers will only compile on i386

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] some drivers will only compile on i386
  • Date: Sat Mar 2 03:48:01 2002

At 16:55 -0500 01/03/02, Guillaume Filion wrote:
>port.h should use inb and outb from <sys/io.h>, that is if debian
>provides them on sparc. port.h will only use the ASM code as a last
>resort.

Okay, I went on SF compile's farm Sparc Debian box and realised that
<sys/io.h> does not exist... It looks like <asm/io.h> will do the
same job, it provides inb and outb:
extern __inline__ unsigned long inb(unsigned long addr);
extern __inline__ void outb(unsigned char b, unsigned long addr);

But ioperm is not defined either, and I can't find a substitute... Any idea?

Best,
GFK's