[Lcdproc] Menu documentation

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu documentation
  • Date: Sat Mar 2 01:24:01 2002

Hi all (again),

Could someone post a summary of menu/client keys support in
stable-0.4.3 and current-0.5?

I took a look at the list archives but Google showed 200 messages
talking about menus and I'm too lazy to read them all... So here are
a few question I'm asking about menu support:
1) Is it working or not?
2) It looks like the input is caught by the driver/output device or
the input device? Can we use stdin as the input device?
3) Could someone post a small tutorial on how to use them with the
curses driver for example?
4) Anything else that you find of interest...

Thanks a lot for lighting my lantern,
GFK's