[Lcdproc] HD44780 Keypad Function

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780 Keypad Function
  • Date: Fri Mar 1 19:24:01 2002

> I hope you're not going to implement anything that enables a client to
> make the server execute commands. Otherwise we're running into
> security problems again.

Don't worry !

> Client supplied menus - nothing else!

I was also thinking that the server could read a list of
commands/scripts from the config file. If it present them in the menu
you can do things just like / instead of the current shutdown stuff.
Very convenient for ppp. But of course no client interaction for this!

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>