[Lcdproc] Flickering Display

  • From: fredrik.nordanmyr AT infotech-kd.se (Fredrik Nordanmyr)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Flickering Display
  • Date: Thu Dec 13 16:07:01 2001

HI all.
I've just changed the motherboard in my firewall and when i booted up my
display was flickering and some text was garbage.
I've tried the display on another machine and it just worked fine.
the flickering has the same speed as the hartbeat.
Could someone please help with some ideas (i will not change the motherboard
again please......)
The firewall (Mandrake SNF 7.2 )is a P166 with just 1 floppy and the display
attached to it and a 200W PSU so there sould not be a current-problem.
Lcdproc version is 0.4.1.

Please help me
/Fredrik
Med vänliga hälsningar / Best regards: