[Lcdproc] MPy3 & pyLCDproc.py, new client(s)

  • From: ben AT thelocust.org (Ben Wilson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MPy3 & pyLCDproc.py, new client(s)
  • Date: Tue Dec 11 20:41:02 2001

Greetings all,

I've written a simple library to control LCDproc in python. It's a part
of my MP3-management system called MPy3. Originally, i wrote a library
for a CFontz LCD, and then i said "why am i wasting my time? lcdproc
already does all that, for MANY lcds". So, there it is.

http://mpy3.thelocust.org

It appears in the v2.1-pre and later.

http://mpy3.thelocust.org/download.php

It's pretty simple at the moment, as it had to conform to the "API" that
MPy3 dictates for it's display modules. However, i am considering just
scrapping pyCFontz all together in favor of LCDproc.

.oOo.oOo.o..o.oOo.oOo.
Ben Wilson
admin -- thelocust.org

ben AT thelocust.org
'OoO'OoO'O''O'OoO'OoO'

  • [Lcdproc] MPy3 & pyLCDproc.py, new client(s), Ben Wilson, 12/11/2001