[Lcdproc] more work in progress

  • From: David GLAUDE Mailing" <dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE Mailing)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] more work in progress
  • Date: Tue Dec 11 07:40:02 2001

> Well ... not only that ;) I would also like to add support for Joris'
> reporting patch to all the drivers, so that all drivers are on one "level"
;)

Work is optionaly done in MtxOrb.
It is enabled/disabled with a #define.
But I had not the hardware to test it, so it (maybe) just compile.
Could someone else give it a try with the report.c option?
Then if you are happy with the result, remove the branch
we don't use anymore in the #ifdef #else #endif.
The reason I ask is that I am suppose
not to have any time for that in the next 2 weeks.

David GLAUDE