[Lcdproc] more work in progress

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] more work in progress
  • Date: Sun Dec 9 22:38:01 2001

More work on the API: I would like to modify the other drivers too
the coming days. So please not too many changes there if possible.

The new API works OK here for text and curses. If you would like to
try it, let me know, then I can send you a temporary diff.

When the API change is complete we can work on making the drivers
loadable and adding code to load them.

Should we now go to a 0.5pre1 version ? What do others say ?

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>