[Lcdproc] MtxOrb.c migrating to report.h (in CVS)

  • From: David GLAUDE Mailing" <dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE Mailing)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MtxOrb.c migrating to report.h (in CVS)
  • Date: Wed Dec 5 19:11:01 2001

Hello,
I am trying to "migrate" MtxOrb from using shared/debug.h to using
shared/report.h
I have done it step by step:
1) introducing #define USE_REPORT
2) keeping the old code and the new code side by side with #ifdef
The last step should be to (not done since not fully tested)
3) remove the #define and #ifdef everywhere and keep the report alternative.

It is really easy to do and it was done blindly (without real live test,
just compile).
This can be done for every other driver too...
Should we do that (and have consistent reporting/debuging for everydriver)?

David GLAUDE