[Lcdproc] new very interesting problem with HD44780 in 4bit

  • From: marvin AT sitour.cz (Daniel Smolik)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] new very interesting problem with HD44780 in 4bit
  • Date: Mon Dec 3 22:24:02 2001

Hi folks,
I have found big problem with initializing my 16x2 display
in 4bit mode. I have solution but I don't know how my patch
work.
But now I have new problem that can help me solve this. I
have two displays (the same) but when I send string "p"
first displays "p"
but second "1/4". I try experiment with DelayMult and
DelayBus but nothing. Have anybody the same problem ?

Thanks
Dan

PS: with lcdtext all works fine

--