[Lcdproc] config_get_string

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] config_get_string
  • Date: Sun Dec 2 23:12:02 2001

> Yup! I've just modified the sources ;)
>
> BTW: Is a strcpy OK?

Jep. The config stuff accepts up to 200 chars currently and should
always be terminated correctly. You may need to check if the string
is not too long for you, or use strncpy and set the last char to \0.

But hey, even if you don't, it's only a driver. You can hardly
exploit anything here.

> In another version I've changed the whole way my driver handles data
> (private_data struct), so I will have to modify that version, too, in order
> to commit it.
> I'll probably do so tomorrow ;)

Can you not let CVS merge the changes ? First (update and) commit
first one, then (update and) commit second one ? I've used that
once...

Joris

--
Joris Robijn