CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz

  • From: Eddie Sheldrake" <EddieS AT softhome.net (Eddie Sheldrake)
  • Subject: CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz
  • Date: Sun Dec 2 19:04:02 2001

I did a bit of debugging with the CVS and your patch.

The function CFontz_chr is hardly used at all. It's not used to display any
text that I can tell.
Some other function is getting the text on the display.

I do see CFontz_chr getting called by the vbar (something) function and it
sending high chrs to display full and half bars.
This will need to be fixed as the vbar function clearly sends 255 to display
a full bar. In the CVS only as 1.4 displays an
arrow in the CPU graph and not a "}".

Another thing. -1 is the funky "}" in c. Not 255.

I hope this helps. I don't know C. Only bits of Perl. I will keep looking
over the code and testing ideas. But it takes
forever to make clean, make for each little test.

Eddie