CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz

  • From: Karl.Trout AT dowjones.com (Trout, Karl)
  • Subject: CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz
  • Date: Sun Dec 2 00:03:01 2001

David,
Thanks for the advise. I set the condition to
If ( c == -128)
c = 33;
Fired her up, and instead of the "}" characters in the title of the server
ststus screen turning to ! Chars the heartbeat turned to ! Character. Oh
yea, -1 didn't do anything. where do you all map out the character set? If
character 255 is what is sent as a full block. And CF says 31 is a full
block then a matrix of some sort should remap the meaning. Is this done, or
am I missing something?