CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz

  • From: Karl.Trout AT dowjones.com (Trout, Karl)
  • Subject: CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz
  • Date: Sat Dec 1 22:12:01 2001

Thanks I have takin a look at the docs, and I tryied the swap. I can see how
this would work. I'm not a C programer per say, when I ry to test if c=255
if gives me the problem mentioned. I know in perl in if statements the
coparitive op is == I checked some sites and they say it is the same for C.
So I changed the if codition to
If ( c == 255 )
c=31;
When compiling it warns test always false do to limited range of data type.
This is at the line number of the if staement.

Is a title widget using a special icon as padding? This is where the "}" is
most apperent.

Also instead of 31 I assigned c= 33 and the heartbeat turned into a "!"
Character.
Regards,
Karl Trout
Sr. Systems Support Analyst