CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz

  • From: Karl.Trout AT dowjones.com (Trout, Karl)
  • Subject: CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz
  • Date: Sat Dec 1 18:59:02 2001

In doing the edit mentioned bellow in the .41 Cfontz.c file, When LCDd is
launched
The screen flashes rapidly between the Cfontz init screen and the LCDd
client/server connections screen. I changed the val of c from 31 to 33 and
instead of the heartbeat I got a "!" symbol. I think the version I am
working with, 255 = heartbeat and don't know what 31 is.
What char # is the solid block?

Karl Trout
324 Irving Ave. 2nd floor
Port Chester, New York 10573
(914) 937-4086
"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this." -- Emo Phillips