[Lcdproc] (Fwd) Re: CVS: Segmentation fault caused by reporting patch? (

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] (Fwd) Re: CVS: Segmentation fault caused by reporting patch? (
  • Date: Sat Dec 1 13:29:03 2001

From: Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>
To:
lcdproc AT lists.omnipotent.net
Subject: Re: CVS: Segmentation fault caused by reporting
patch? (was: CVS: segfault)
Date sent: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 14:08:55 +0100

> Joris,
>
> What part of your changes (reporting, etc.) might have caused all this
> trouble?

Yeah it can be there. I will check it tonight (also without debug)
and check what it is. I do allocate some space to store messages,
memory corruption there is the most likely place. Or the passing of
the arguments to vfprintf maybe. report.c is very little code.

Joris

Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>
Home: 053 4311 553