(Fwd) Re: [Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: (Fwd) Re: [Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch
  • Date: Sat Dec 1 13:29:02 2001

I had a mail problem. Resent.

From: Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>
To:
lcdproc AT lists.omnipotent.net
Subject: Re: [Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch
Date sent: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:24:41 +0100

> I've just finished lcdm001.c using report.h and configfile.h
> (I'll commit to CVS in a minute ;)

So it works !

I've started to wonder if the config_* functions should be put in the
API. If I am correct they will be available anyway because the
functions will be dynamically bound automatically when loading the
driver (in the future). Does any of you know if you can automatically
use 'external' functions from a loaded module ? Jarda ?

> Joris,
>
> shouldn't this
> Device = /dev/ttyS1
>
> work as well instead of
> Device=/dev/ttyS1

Yeah. I think you're right, I should allow the whitespaces there. I
kept this syntax (which is unlike ini-systax) because I wanted to
keep an opening for input from the command line. Now that we will not
use that anyway, I can alter this.

> drivers.c:56: warning: implicit declaration of function `lcd_find_init'

K I'll add a prototype... It's the temporary drivers.c stuff.

Joris

Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>
Home: 053 4311 553