CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz

  • From: Karl.Trout AT dowjones.com (Trout, Karl)
  • Subject: CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz
  • Date: Fri Nov 30 18:47:01 2001

Yes I will try it as soon as I get back to NY tonight or tommarrow.

Regards,
Karl Trout
Sr. Systems Support Analyst
NOT to return to:
200 Liberty st.
New York, New York
10281
wk# 212-416-2112

#! /usr/bin/perl
What is the sound of Perl? Is it not the sound of a wall that
people have stopped banging their heads against?
-- Larry Wall