CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz

  • From: Karl.Trout AT dowjones.com (Trout, Karl)
  • Subject: CFontz ROM version and driver issue was: Re: [Lcdproc] Proble m with 0.4.1 and CFontz
  • Date: Fri Nov 30 18:01:01 2001

I have a new 634 from CF. I would be glad to do any testing which may
provided some Help.
I am running RedHat 7.1 on a duron based mini-atx. I've been very stable
with LCDd .41 so far, I'd love to get the Fully filled boxes working.
And any other issues. I'm not a C pr0grammer but I have no problem hacking
at the code.
I have been able to reproduce some crashes With perl usually when I
accidentally redirect the output from LCDd back to LCDd
Uh that would be bad bad loop. Ohh loopy. Any ways. I'd be glad to do my
part.

Can anyone recommend a good Orbital /keypad setup With 4 by 40 lines? And
any leads on a cheap place to get them would be welcome as well.

Regards,
Karl Trout
Sr. Systems Support Analyst
NOT to return to:
200 Liberty st.
New York, New York
10281
wk# 212-416-2112

#! /usr/bin/perl
What is the sound of Perl? Is it not the sound of a wall that
people have stopped banging their heads against?
-- Larry Wall