[Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch
  • Date: Thu Nov 29 19:36:01 2001

> For the debug driver, that one (If I remember well) only print
> something for each command of the API.
> That was very usefull when it was possible to load multiple driver
> simultaniously.
> [Is it still possible???]

You can 'load' them, but only one driver gets the output currently.

> Because for every call to your driver there was one to the debug driver.
> This is one of the good reason for having multiple driver simultaniously.

We decided to go that way because there were problems with
controlling multiple different displays. But now we are assuming
there is only one display, there should be ways to let the
'secondairy' displays display something too...

We can let the curses and text displays (when operating as secondairy
display) request the display size etc, so that they can join the
output party.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn