[Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch

  • From: David GLAUDE Mailing" <dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE Mailing)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch
  • Date: Thu Nov 29 18:51:02 2001

>From: "Joris Robijn"
><joris AT robijn.net>
>
> I have commited my reporting stuff to CVS. That includes the changes
> to the server to use this code. The server does not use (f)printf
> anymore, except to display it's help message.
>
> Drivers are not updated, except for the sed1330 (which I have used to
> test things) and the debug driver (is that one loadable at all?).

For the debug driver, that one (If I remember well) only print
something for each command of the API.
That was very usefull when it was possible to load multiple driver
simultaniously.
[Is it still possible???]
Because for every call to your driver there was one to the debug driver.
This is one of the good reason for having multiple driver simultaniously.

The other one is to compare the output of two driver MtxOrb and Curses.
And another one is to test various version of the same driver (if you rename
and have two hardware).

David GLAUDE