[Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CVS: reporting patch
  • Date: Thu Nov 29 14:14:01 2001

I have commited my reporting stuff to CVS. That includes the changes
to the server to use this code. The server does not use (f)printf
anymore, except to display it's help message.

Drivers are not updated, except for the sed1330 (which I have used to
test things) and the debug driver (is that one loadable at all?).

It works very nice and works intuitively. Maybe at some places the
levels should be adapted.

I driver writers can start using this too, to get even more
consistent output :)

I hope you like it too...

Joris

--