[Lcdproc] ACS_S3 and ACS_S7

  • From: n9ubh AT callsign.net (David Douthitt)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] ACS_S3 and ACS_S7
  • Date: Wed Oct 31 22:57:01 2001

>From the documentation with ncurses, ACS_S3 and ACS_S7 should be
definable in non-standard environments. According to the docs, many
terminfos have these defined, though they do not exist in the standard
curses.

>From looking at Linux the are defined as...

#define ACS_S3 (acs_map['p'])
#define ACS_S7 (acs_map['r'])

>From looking at Unixware 2.1.3, curses defines other characters using
these exact semantics; could it be as easy as defining these ourselves?

I don't have a decent system to test this one - unless I manage to make
it work in Unixware. Can someone try this?

I updated the documentation in the curses driver (CVS) to detail exactly
what is going on...

  • [Lcdproc] ACS_S3 and ACS_S7, David Douthitt, 10/31/2001