[Lcdproc] List changes

  • From: gareth AT omnipotent.net (Gareth Watts)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] List changes
  • Date: Mon Oct 1 15:45:02 2001

Greetings

As you've probably noticed, we've changed the mailing list software used
for this list today. This coincides with a move to a different server
used to host the list and its archives.

Hopefully everything should be up and running okay and there was no
downtime during the transition.

As we've moved from ezmlm to mailman the subscribe & unsubscribe
procedures have changed. You should have received an automatically
generated email that contains general instructions and also a password
you can use to manage your subscription via the website or via requests
sent to
lcdproc-request AT lists.omnipotent.net

The address to post to the list remains as
lcdproc AT lists.omnipotent.net

Please mail me privately if you experience any problems with the new setup.

Thanks

Gareth

  • [Lcdproc] List changes, Gareth Watts, 10/01/2001