[lcdproc] lcdm001 driver

  • From: reenoo AT gmx.de (Rene Wagner)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdm001 driver
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:51:55 +0200

Rene Wagner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I got the driver working. It compiles without errors/warnings and even
> works properly with ./configure.
> It is loaded without any problems.
>
> The only problem is that the output on the display looks a bit stupid,
> as my display does not support custom chars. But without custom chars
> there's no heartbeat. And as the heartbeat is simply left out every
> line starts at the last char of the line before :(

I've just sent the patch to David Douthitt
<ssrat AT mailbag.com>
and I hope he will add it soon ;-)

To those of you who wanna use the driver:
Change
#define DEFAULT_HEARTBEAT 1
into
#define DEFAULT_HEARTBEAT 2 (or 0)
in
server/main.h

Otherwise the output will look a bit strange ;-)

If you want LCDproc to load it by default modify LCDd.conf:
Driver lcdm001
and make sure LCDd knows where to find the config file
(-c PATH_TO_CONF_FILE/LCDd.conf)

C U

Rene