[lcdproc] heartbeat bug in CVS?

  • From: reenoo AT gmx.de (Rene Wagner)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] heartbeat bug in CVS?
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:28:35 +0200

Hi!

I've found s->heartbeat = DEFAULT_HEARTBEAT; in server/screen.c
DEFAULT_HEARTBEAT is set in server/main.h

By default it is set to 1
According to server/client_functions 0 equals OFF, 1 equals ON and 2
equals ROTATING_SLASH

So I set DEFAULT_HEARTBEAT to 2.

The result is the same as for DEFAULT_HEARTBEAT 0

So what's happened here?

The other problem is that set the heartbeat type via
telnet or from a client has no effect at all on my machine.

C U

Rene