[lcdproc] config file

  • From: ed.hunter AT seznam.cz (Ed Hunter)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] config file
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:59:03 +0200

Guillaume Filion wrote:

> At 01:40 +0200 30/09/01,
> joris AT robijn.net
> wrote:
>
>> I was wondering what the state of the config
>> file stuff currently is ?

> On Sept 26th, David created a file called LCDd.conf in the CVS tree, so
> I guess he's working on something relating to this.
>
> The file is accessible at:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/lcdproc/lcdproc/LCDd.conf

I just wonder, why is the display size bound to driver??? It should be
bound to actual display. Driver should be able to serve more displays.
(I guess there are historical reasons, but that should not stop nobody
for 0.5 version :))

BTW - I have already proposed - FreeCiv has parser for .ini files. Maybe
it could be useful to embrace it? :)

Jarda Benkovsky