[lcdproc] lcdm001 driver

  • From: reenoo AT gmx.de (Rene Wagner)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] lcdm001 driver
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:31:48 +0200

Hi!

I got the driver working. It compiles without errors/warnings and even
works properly with ./configure.
It is loaded without any problems.

The only problem is that the output on the display looks a bit stupid,
as my display does not support custom chars. But without custom chars
there's no heartbeat. And as the heartbeat is simply left out every
line starts at the last char of the line before :(

Any ideas anybody?

BTW: With 0.4.1 I solved that problem by modifying all clients so that
they use the rotating slash instead. But with 0.4.2 they don't show the
slash either.

THX

Rene