[lcdproc] Greetings from a new e-mail addy

  • From: wwf AT splatwerks.org (wwf AT splatwerks.org)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Greetings from a new e-mail addy
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:02:25 -0600

Heh, right on the heels of Andrew's departure to greener messaging
pastures, I've made a similar move.

Things aren't quite as pleasant at the office as they once were; I came to
the realization a couple of weeks ago that I shouldn't mix LCDproc's
development with work. Either my employer might decide to try to claim LCDproc
on some claim that I've worked on it with company resources (I haven't,
but we all know how the corporate mind works :), or developments might
stop me from getting to my mail at the office.

Thus, I've gotten some new domains set up, including this one
(splatwerks.org). I don't have much uplink bandwidth, so I can't do much
server work from it (aside from mail). It will, however, be ideal for
mailing lists and such, and since it's under my own control, my employer
can't touch it.

So anyways,
wwf AT frontierdev.com
is unsubscribed from the mailing list now
and I'll be using this addy for work on LCDproc now.

I'm still working on pruning the old, unused functions from the drivers
and driver base, and on adding the cursor control stuff.