[lcdproc] bye for now

  • From: andrew.mcmeikan AT mitswa.com.au (McMeikan, Andrew)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] bye for now
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:20:19 +0800

As this email address is soon to fade into oblivion, I am unsubscribing.

should anyone wish to get me please use
andrewm AT engineer.com

once my email settles down again you should see me back here as
mcmeikana AT logica.com

I get way too much email so I am trying to prune back as much as possible
prior to changeover.

I have not been too active with lcdproc so I am sure no one will miss me ;)
any stuff I did play with is still at http://opendesign.cx I think it is
well and truly outdated now.

cya, Andrew...