[lcdproc] My patchs at last

  • From: wwf AT frontierdev.com (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] My patchs at last
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:19:39 -0600

Argh. I'm in the process of migrating my mail from one box to another, and
setting up a proper domain for myself so I'm not using my employer's mail
server for stuff like this. Of course in testing, Glen's reply went to the
new box, although I still have to send with the old. *sigh*

My apologies in advance for my mail-related flakiness for the next few
days.

Glen, I think it'd be better if you made the additional changes you
describe, then get them committed. If you want to mail me your sourceforge
username, I'll add you to the developers list so you can commit the
changes yourself. CVS is nice :)

--
William W. Ferrell, Senior System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564

Public key available:
gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A