[lcdproc] My patchs at last

  • From: wwf AT frontierdev.com (William W. Ferrell)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] My patchs at last
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:51:53 -0600

---
glen AT antefacto.com
wrote ---
> With all the talk of the API changes I realised that nobody responded to
> this response of mine.
>
> Whats the deal, do I make any changes, are the patchs to be included as
> is ?

Yes, apply the patches & commit to CVS, unless it breaks something (but
nothing I've read suggests it does) in the protocol.

> In the mood for over working and hacking late :-)

Go for it! It is much appreciated :)

--
William W. Ferrell, Senior System Administrator, Global Crossing Ltd.
950 17th St Ste 2200, Denver, CO 80202 1.303.223.0564

Public key available:
gpg --keyserver certserver.pgp.com --recv-key 7478FC7A