[lcdproc] Protocol changes / cursor control feature

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Protocol changes / cursor control feature
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:38:36 +0200

> Okay everybody, I've gone and started hacking again at the LCDproc code.
> Be afraid, be very afraid :)

(...)

Well, I've read it. I am a bit affraid. But not for the changes, just
for some other thing: what do we do with v0.5 ? Wasn't a protocol
revision planned for v0.5 already ?

I have an other suggestions for a driver API revision. I think we
should clear up the flush / frame_flush / draw_frame usage, 'cause it's
a mess now. If you ask me, only flush() would be sufficient. Drivers
would then decide themselves what they do and don't update.

Joris