[lcdproc] Trouble using FreeBSD and HD44780 drivers

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Trouble using FreeBSD and HD44780 drivers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:35:07 +0200

> addresses at once. Now that someone else has read the code :-) I think

I'm starting to know the driver quite well. Some other point for
changes are the lptPort and port definitions (sometimes the first is
used sometimes the other), the distributed parameter parsing and the
serialLpt interface (didn't work until i selected another LPT line for
EN). If you wouln't mind, I would like to make these a bit more
consistent too.

Wade Hampton suggested that it would be nice to place the lpt port
defines in a separate file. If we have an other LPT driver (like for a
graphical display) we can use the same defines.

So I hope you're not offended...

Joris

--
Joris Robijn