[lcdproc] Again FreeBSD and 0.4.1

  • From: kamminga AT telekabel.nl (Age Kamminga)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Again FreeBSD and 0.4.1
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 16:16:29 +0200

After the modifications made in 0.4.1 it compiles fine except for one
warning:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -Wall -Wno-unused -O6 -c sock.c
sock.c: In function `sock_create_server':
sock.c:87: warning: implicit declaration of function `bzero'

dont't really know how important this is but when I run lcdproc, after
succesfully runnig LCDd and getting "clients/screens" screen on my
display, it gives the following error:

# /usr/local/bin/lcdproc C
get_load:: Bad file descriptor

and then it quits, for 1 one frame it updates the screen and sets the
number of clients to 1, the next frame its back to 0 again, so it does
something...

not only with the option C but with every option i give, i don't know if
these 2 error are related, anybody with a possible fix????

and 2nd, the display updates are very slow, with a 40x4 display it takes
about 4..5 seconds for a screen refresh.
Could someone look in to that also...

Age Kamminga