[lcdproc] Is it possible to set priority´s ?

  • From: andre.breiler AT rd.bbc.co.uk (Andre Breiler)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Is it possible to set priority´s ?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 08:45:33 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, Axel Gruber wrote:

> If i have 2 Client=B4s.
>
> one for "default" display - and one for start later -
>
> Normaly - when Client1 ist started and i start Client2 - the screen
> changes between Client1 and Client2 all 10 Seconds.
> Is it possible to configure that if i start Client2 that only Client2
> is displayed ?

Yes this is possible. Give client2 a higher pri than client1.

Bye Andre'
--=20
Andre' Breiler | Tel: +44 1737 839532
BBC Internet Services | Email:
andre.breiler AT rd.bbc.co.uk
Kingswood Warren,Tadworth,Surrey,UK | URL: http://support.bbc.co.uk/
Mail me. Don't phone if possible. And use a Subject line.