[lcdproc] Debugging a strange Matrix-Orbital Problem

  • From: mike-list AT wakerly.com (mike wakerly)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Debugging a strange Matrix-Orbital Problem
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:55:48 -0700 (PST)

Andre,

Thank you very much for the fast response! That's
gotta be it; I didn't know about that lkd option. I'm
using 4.1 -- I believe -- and can't wait to test this
tonight.

Oops! I neglected to consult the archives first --
you did indeed just answer this recently. Thanks for
the help!

Mike

> Which version of LCDProc are you running ?
> Which options do you pass to the daemon and driver ?
>
> Did you try the driver option '-lkd' ?
>
> This is a known problem with the Matrix display and
here are serveral