[lcdproc] Suggested changes for client_add_key

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] Suggested changes for client_add_key
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:56:12 +0200

Hi Philip,

I haven't looked at your code, but have a sidenote. We have discussed
the topic of key handling for v0.5 a while back. I guess this is one of
the points we haven't made up our democratic mind completely yet. And
as v0.5 is a rebuild from scratch, your implementation will probably
not be used in it.

If you want to look up what we have said about this before, please have
a look at the archive.

If you meant if for v0.4, can you tell more about if/how it is
compatible with current clients ?

Anyway, you initative is appreciated. Maybe we'll have some real chunks
of coding work when the implementation of v0.5 starts.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>