[lcdproc] compiling/autoconf

  • From: madmatt AT bits.bris.ac.uk (Matt)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] compiling/autoconf
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 19:19:25 +0100 (BST)

Joris Robijn mentioned the following:

| This is what it sais:
| robijn@wizard:~/src/external/lcdproc-cvs/lcdproc$ autoconf
| autoconf: Undefined macros:
| configure.in:93:AC_GET_FS_INFO
| robijn@wizard:~/src/external/lcdproc-cvs/lcdproc$ ./configure
| creating cache ./config.cache
| ./configure: line 538: syntax error near unexpected token
| `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(lcdproc,'
| ./configure: line 538: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(lcdproc, 0.4-pre9)'
| robijn@wizard:~/src/external/lcdproc-cvs/lcdproc$

If running aclocal still doesn't help, it might be you have some of the m4
macros under /usr/local/share/aclocal too. Running aclocal as:

$ aclocal -I/usr/local/share/aclocal

should make it find macros there too, (Replicate the -I switch for other
directories where you might have installed stuff).

HTH

Matt