[lcdproc] netLCDclient traduced to english

  • From: Luis Llorente <crisp AT usuarios.retecal.es> (Luis Llorente)
  • Subject: [lcdproc] netLCDclient traduced to english
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:27:47 +0200

Hi.

It took me less time than I expected, so the new version is in the
web. I traduced README file, messages shown and all the comments in
the code. Sorry for my crappy english (better than anything, isn't
it? :-).

www.luisllorente.com in section "Proyectos"

Feel free to send me the files in correct english ;-)

Bye

Luis Llorente